Goals

The goals I have developed in my MET have both educational and professional contexts in mind:

• To continue to deepen my understanding of the complex interplay between technology and culture so that I can best match technological uses with the needs of my learners.
    • To gain practical knowledge and skills of current and innovative educational technologies in order to create more purposeful and engaging learning experiences for my learners.
    • To develop as an empathetic, well-versed and competent designer of sustainable and relevant technology, so that I can facilitate professional development and learner growth.

These goals are elaborations of my general intention to become more knowledgeable and skilled with technology in order to harness its potential to empower others.  Sharing knowledge and creating opportunities to learn are integral to my being, which is why I love teaching and learning. I am always looking for innovative and engaging ways to transform my practice, and the MET has constructively provided many ideas and tools to support me in this endeavour.